Checkpoint - Your Trusted
In 2012, a big vision was born in the small town of Virudhunagar - to create a premier laboratory that would provide high-quality, accurate and timely testing for a wide range of health conditions, based on the premise of excellence in professionalism and compassion in approach. Checkpoint was thus established.
Today, Checkpoint is synonymous with personalised care, rigorous quality standards, state-of-the-art facilities, certified professionals and reliable results. Checkpoint provides the most comprehensive menu of tests of the highest level of diagnostic automation.
Checkpoint has built strong partnerships with healthcare professionals and has paved the way for the advancement of the medical industry by empowering clinicians and improving the diagnosis and management of patient health.
Our Numbers Speak
on a Daily Basis
Our Vision & Mission
To be the leading diagnostic solutions provider for some of the world’s greatest healthcare
To offer value-based diagnostic services through better care coordination, competitive pricing and
continuous improvement through feedback, education and innovation.
Why Choose Checkpoint Diagnostics?
Better Care Coordination
- Convenient online ordering, reporting and consultation services.
- Test interpretation and guidance to help clinicians make informed decisions based on evidence-based protocols.
Reduction in Program Costs
- Competitive pricing and flexible payment options to suit different budgets and needs.
- Optimized test utilization by avoiding unnecessary or redundant testing.
- Alternative payment models that reward providers for more efficient, effective and equitable care
- Sharing of savings with our clients through incentives or rebates.
- Bundled payments for certain tests or conditions that require multiple tests over a period of time.
- Simplified billing processes and reduction of administrative burden for our clients.
- Monitor and report various performance measures such as turnaround time, accuracy, customer satisfaction and clinical impact.
- Continuous improvement through feedback, education and innovation.